The “Environmental Project Implementation Unit” State Agency of the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Armenia calls for environmental grant project concepts.
The presented project concepts should relate to the following areas:
- Health, food and water security
- Livelihoods of people and communities
- Infrastructure and built environment
- Ecosystems and ecosystem services
- Energy generation and access
- Buildings, cities, industries and appliances
- Forests and land use
Minimum requirements for the concepts presented are:
- Project title
- Project duration
- Project cost
- Public and/or private sector engagement
- Project rationale, objectives and approach (max 100 words)
- Project context and baseline (max 2 pages)
- Project description (max 3 pages)
- Expected results (max 3 pages)
- Stakeholder engagement (max 3 pages)
- Project sustainability and replicability (max 1 page)
At the stage of studying concepts, preference will be given to project proposals that:
- have a mitigation, adaptation potential,
- are able to contribute to global low-carbon development processes,
- have the potential for sustainable development in combination with environmental, social, economic, gender benefits,
- are designed for vulnerable and financially needy communities.
You can submit project proposals by sending them to email@example.com e-mail address.
For questions, you can call (+37410) 651-631 every working day, from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM Yerevan time.