“Environmental projects Implementation Unit” State Agency announces a tender for a Procurement Coordinator.
- Elaboration of procurement plan according to legislation,
- implementation of evaluating committee’s secretary’s authorities,
- organization and coordination of the procurement procedures in accordance with the requirements of RA law on procurement
- preparation of contracts and submission for approval, implementation of supervision
- preparation of necessary statements
Knowledge and skills:
- Higher education in a relevant field (economist or lawyer),
- at least 3 years of proven professional experience in the relevant field,
- knowledge of RA law on Procurement,
- qualification of procurement coordinator (mandatory),
- IT skills: knowledge of the peculiarities of organizing and conducting tenders through the systems of electronic procurement Armeps (www.armeps.am ), procurement planning and contract management ( www.armeps.am/ppcm ), provision of electronic auctions ( www.armeps.am/eaction ), excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ability to reason, orientate in different situations,
- communication and negotiation skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages
All the candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria are welcome to send their CVs to email@example.com mentioning “Procurement Coordinator” in the subject line. The deadline for applications is on November 29, 2019.