“Environmental Projects Implementation Unit” SI in the frameworks of grant projects is seeking to hire English translator with higher education in linguistic/translating or other relevant field. In the frames of international projects, professional translation practice is mandatory, and the environmental specialization is highly preferable. The salary corresponds to the defined level of market remuneration for a similar job, and it would be determined based on the applicant’s experience.
• translations from English to Armenian and from Armenian to English
• business correspondence and telephone conversations
• parallel verbal translations Required skills
• excellent knowledge of verbal and written English and Armenian
• relevant work experience
• ability to work with different environments and teams
• ability to orient quickly and communicate freely
• knowledge of MS Office
All the candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria are kindly requested to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.